1. The Policy defines the procedure for collecting, processing, and storing the personal data of the Application users and any other use of the personal data.
2.Under this Policy, the "user's personal data" shall mean:
3. Velvette Marine hereby states that, when signing up on the Website, it is not asked the User to provide the data that is directly or indirectly ascertaining the identity, such as:
4. The Application user can only voluntarily provide Velvette Marine with their personal data. In this case, Velvette Marine is guided by this Policy when collecting, processing, and storing the personal data of the Application user.
5. Signing up on the Website and using the Application, you express your full agreement with the rules of this Policy.
6. In the case of disagreement with the rules of this Policy, the Application use should be terminated immediately.
8. Velvette MArine takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data of the User against undue or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, and other misconduct by third parties.
9. Velvette Marine provides access to the user's personal data only to those workers and contractors who need this information to maintain the application.
10. Velvette Marine is entitled to hand over the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
11. Velvette Marine does not verify the authenticity of the personal and identity data provided by the User, unless such verification is necessary to discharge the obligations to the User.
12. In cases that are permitted by the Application functionality, you independently determine the degree of availability of your personal data to other Internet users.
13. You acknowledge and agree that if you place your personal data using the Application in a way that allows Internet users to access them, your personal data is considered public. You also realize that your personal data is considered publicly available in cases where it is not subject to the confidentiality requirement under the law.
14. You agree that your cookies are remembered on the Website, including by third parties, for statistical purposes, analysis of the user's behavior in the Application, and optimization of ads. Cookies is a small piece of data sent by a Web server and stored on a user's computer that a Web client or Web browser sends to a Web server in an HTTP request each time it tries to open a page on the appropriate website.
15. Personal data must be destroyed automatically when the user deletes his/her personal profile in the Application.